- Analyze sales merchandising report and survey results
- Daily visit to our offline stores
- Executing merchandising strategies by creating and maintaining visual displays in the store windows and on the sales floor
- Contribute to the profitability of the store with your merchandise handling, replenishment an inventory control
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Female, max 29 years old
- Must possess at least a Degree in Visual Communication, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia
- Min. 1 year of proven working experience as Visual Merchandiser
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising
- Excellent in photoshop, illustrator or other visual design is a plus
- Competent to implement the concept of branded retail Visual Merchandising
- Able to work hard and honest
- Must be a team player and able to work under tight pressure
- Have passion in fashion
- Stationed at Pantai Indah Kapuk.